We are growing, and so are our customers! In the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will have a key position when it comes to finding future talents and candidates for Spain and also our Nordic region.
Are you the colleague we lack in our TAS team? Your work area includes marketing for services in both Spain and Nordic countries.
We work as a team and strive together to make each other even better. We are innovative, solution-oriented, brave, and dare to test new ideas.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be part of the recruitment organization and work closely with the regional team for recruitment and marketing/communication to find the right talent.
- Superuser and responsibility for our ATS system (Teamtailor) from processes to data validation.
- Measure and report performance in marketing and analyze trends to make improvements.
- Communicator for all relevant channels from social media, career pages, job fairs, and job sites.
- Represent and market via e.g. events (career fairs, meetings, etc.), job boards, organizations, social media.
- Participate in ad hoc projects regionally and globally as needed to support the HR department, our organization, and customers.
- Stay up to date on competitors, recruitment trends, professions, and the job market.
MERITS IF YOU:
- Have relevant training in Recruitment or Marketing
- Speak fluently in either Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
START: By agreement
WORKING HOURS: 9-5 Monday to Friday
Making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands
We live in an era of fast connectivity and AI. Today, human experiences have even more power to make businesses come to life in customers’ hearts and minds.
Webhelp is committed to making business more human.
It’s through this commitment that Webhelp enriches customer experience, and designs business solutions that create value for the world’s most exciting companies.
Webhelp is a partner across a range of services including customer experience solutions, social media moderation through to payment services.
Hundreds of brands across the world trust Webhelp because of their people, the culture they work in, and the ideas and technology they put to work.
Webhelp believes that Emotional Intelligence creates a lasting impact, and their skill in marrying a differentiating human touch to the right technology is what makes a real difference for their clients.
By choosing Webhelp they access the passion and experience of 60,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in over 40 countries. Each one determined to bring their own intelligence, empathy, and experience to the table every day. Webhelp invests in people and the environment they work in because they know that when people thrive, it has a powerful impact on them, their customers, and their partners’ business.
Webhelp believes that making business more human leads to a better customer experience - and a healthier bottom line.
Webhelp is the European leader in their industry, with a revenue of €1,4B in 2018, and aims for a global leadership position.
Webhelp is currently owned by its management and GBL, a leading global investment holding, as of November 2019.
More information can be found at www.webhelp.com
Non-discrimination: Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages all regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnic origin to seek employment with us.
#Danish #Norwegian #Swedish